My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy... Busy... Busy.....

I'm still here..... I don't have a lot of time but I just wanted everyone to know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. It's such a hectic time right now... I have two birthdays this month. Ryker had the worst report card EVER!!!

I need to step away from my blog a little bit and try to get my kids schooling and extra activities in order.

I am sorry for not checking up on all my fellow bloggers... I will do my best to try once a week to see what's going on in your world....

Have a Wonderful Day!!!

Wendy

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

glad to hear you are well. Hope everything gets ok again soon.

Lea
xo

Deb said...

Family comes first, we totally understand!

as for the reactions tab under my posts go....click on your blog layout and where the big bog says blog posts, click on edit and a box will come up that's called "configure Blog Posts" you'll find it in there. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wendy, hope you are surviving. Life certainly can be crazy at times!