My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Bed

It's bitter sweet when the day comes and you have to say good-bye to the crib. On one hand Larkyn is growing up,,, she's a big girl... But on the other hand the bed that has kept her safe and sound for over a year no longer is around to keep her in the bedroom. (SHE FREE!!!)

Larkyn has been sleeping now an entire week in her new bed. I decided to child proof her door from the inside so she wouldn't be able to get out of her room and walk around. She doesn't have naps everyday but she always goes into her room to have some quite time, she's very cute after we read a book in the afternoon she waves good-bye and tells me to leave because it's her quite time to play... A few times I have gone into her room to check on her and this is what I find.

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just so darned cute!!!! It's time for you to visit again...SOON!

Deb said...

Oh My! Someones growing up!
I used to find Jaclyn sleeping on the floor in the mornings too! Wonder what gives them the notion?

Anonymous said...

Oh precious! Larkyn is growing up!

geminirn said...

Love the new bed,very cozy and she really is just precious!