My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank's Lite 96

So I am sitting in my car one morning listening to Lite 96 while I wait for Ryker's school bus, and once again I hear the Jet go and hear another lucky person win a trip for two to Mexico.

As I am hearing this I realize all this person did to win a trip was pick up the phone... There must be a catch to this,,, it can't be that simple,, so I listen a little longer and there it is "the catch".. the strings to winning these wonderful prizes... "YOU HAVE TO BE A VIP PLATINUM MEMBER" I knew it!!!! I knew it... The radio host tell us all you have to do is to go to Lite 96 web site and join,, and the prizes will just fall into your lap. Who are they trying to kid!!! "I was not born yesterday!!!"

After what seemed like forever "actually two minutes on there web page" I was an official VIP Member.
Fast forward a month later... I am sitting at Centini's Restaurant with five guest of my choosing and Joanne & The Coach the radio hosts I listen to each morning, dining on some of the best food I have tasted in years.
But lets not stop there... at this lunch they have a draw... Yup you guested it my husband won two tickets to see Diana Krall next month. Life can be an amazing, and today was one of those days!!
All of this just because I joined the VIP Platinum Club!!!!
Thank-you Lite 96 and Don... Joanne & The Coach!!!!!
P.S. Unfortunately Don was not able to attend this luncheon, we missed meeting him !!

David, Me, Dell, Lisa and The Coach

Lisa and The Coach

My Honey and ME!!!

Me, Joanne and Dell

My Dear Friends Pam & Warren

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: