My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, November 8, 2009

For our Wedding Anniversary this year my husband surprised me with a MacBook Pro. I am still getting used to it. I know I will enjoy all that it has to offer..

Right now I am working on making a web page and adding a blog to that... Something new for me...

Well wish me luck!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

Good luck, let me know how it goes

Deb said...

Happy belated Anniversary!
Nice gift! What are you doing a web page of?

Nellie said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

Kathye Shiffler (Leeny) said...

Wow! good luck with your web page, Happy Anniversay and I am not sure I know what that is that your husband bought you but it sounds kool. Blessings. Kathye (Leeny)