My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009


Little Lamb Larkyn, she refused to allow me to put any paint on her face. She really got into Halloween this year


This was the easiest costume by far, and I think Reegan really embodied her witchy self

We had another great year for trick and treating. The weather cooperated with us once again so the kids didn't get cold and seem to have endless amounts of energy.

The number of kids at our door this year was WAY down.. I think we got a total of 10 kids, which means we have tones of candy left over.




1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

JinXiu said...

love the costumes

we also had a low number of kids this year. you would think having Halloween on a sat would bring more kids