My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, January 28, 2008

40 Truly Is Wonderful

Well I want to thank everyone for all the Birthday wishes this weekend. Turning 40 was not something I truly dreaded, but I have to admit as the day grew closer I felt I would miss saying I was 30 something.

Originally I had asked my husband that on my 40th birthday I wanted to wake up and hear the ocean in the background. But with our new addition, leaving right now on a warm vacation was not in the cards.

So instead of warm my honey is taking me skiing at Lake Louise and we are then spending two wonderful days in Banff!!!! He didn't stop there... He started off my birthday surprises early by surprising me with a visit from best friend from Ontario "Thank you sooo much Lonna Dou for coming"... It was amazing to see her again... we went shopping and had some much needed spa time.

Well I am off to ski my heart out !!! Have a great week everyone!!!!


2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Wendy! I hope you have a great time at Lake Louise! Love, Phyllis

Steffie B. said...

40 is awesome girl....! ;)