My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL


Six years ago today, I went to the hospital thinking that there was NO way I would be lucky enough to have a baby girl. I truly felt that you would be a boy!!! I can still remember the shock I felt when the doctor congradulated me on my little girl. I was shocked... stunned... in disbeleaf!!! I had a wonderful son and now a beautiful little girl. Reegan you truly are a ray of sunshine. From when you first get out of bed until I give you your kiss good night your happiness never ends.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
Love Mom

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I still can't believe my little "Angel" is 6 YEARS OLD today. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEGAN.....LOVE AUNT DEBBIE

Tracey and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Reegan!

Tao's Mommy said...

Happy BELATED Birthday Reegan!!!