My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy 13th Brithday Ryker Man!!!


Holy cow I can't believe it will be 13 years tomorrow that I was given the best gift of all. I wish I could say my first pregnancy with Ryker was the most joyful time of my life. The truth is I was so sick with morning.. noon and evening sickness and spend at least seven out of the nine months laying in bed. On February 5th I was eating the most delicious double scoop of chocolate ice-cream when I felt the first twinge that something was up. By 1am on February 6th the doctor handed me the most perfect baby I had ever seen.

Ryker has gown into a wonderful boy with a great imagination. I will enjoy watching him mature into a fabulous young man. The kind of young man that moves out when he's suppose to.. get's a good paying job.. stays out of trouble and marries a women who I like very much.. and of course gives me lots of wonderful grandchildren. ha ha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME BOY!!!!


3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

Hope he has a great day! ;)

C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Ryker!

Tao's Mommy said...

Happy BELATED Birthday Ryker!!!