My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally my laptop is working well enought to allow me to blog. I have been having Major problems with my laptop... Thursday we have the PC doctors coming over to take a look at it.

So what's up you ask??? We have been in a deep freeze out hear. Today we finally got some releaf today and the rest of the week looks pretty good.

Ryker, Reegan and Larkyn are all doing really well... Ryker brought home his report card last week... NOT GREAT!!!! He really does not like school and this report card showed that.

My honey is gearing up for the spring home show rush. In a couple of weeks he will be just a memory to us all...

As for me.. I am entering my winter blues... I want to sleep all day.. read books and eat everything in site. As blessed as we are with Larkyn some days I am really feeling a little overwhelmed. There are some days when I think if the house next door went up for sale I might just purchase it so at the end of the day I can just go next door to relax in a neat and quite home...

And to top it off my spell check in NOT working on this post. As you can see I am very bad a spelling..

Well that's it in a nut shell.. I hope everyone out there is all doing well !!!!

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

First off.....I get so upset when there are computer problems.....I always have to call my guys in as well.

It is freezing here too...tons of snow.....I hate it! I'm such a summer girl!

Stay warm..... ;)

Tracey and Mike said...

Can I move into the quiet, empty house with you?! (so tired ...)