My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Last Three Weeks In Pictures

It all started four day before my 40th Birthday. When my best friend from Ontario came out with her little girl and surpised me.


Donna and her little Abby.


Donna and ME!!!


Then as part of my birthday surprise David took me to the mountains for a three day mini vacation. It was VERY cold -33 to be excact. Our mission was to go skiing. On our second day in Banff it managed to warm up to a balmy -14 so we headed out to the slopes. It was the most refeshing vacation, and I truly needed the break... Thanks David!!!


It was cold but it looked like a fairy land!!!






Larkyn had a great time with all the girls. She loved Miss Loosie the clown.

I was home one day when it was Reegans turn to have her special day. 12 little girls running around the house. A clown, magic show and face painting, fun was had by all.









Miss Butterfly


Next was Rykers big day!!! By now I am totally done with cake!!

Ryker was very happy to open his sister's gift a bag of Mini eggs.

Larkyn was around to help if needed.


Too cute!!!

This weekend was Rykers party with a friend. We had planned on the boys going skiing for the day but by the time we got the hill it was so full that we could get in. In the end David saved the day by purchasing an X box for Ryker instead of a day of skiing.
I can finally take a break and try and take of all the weight I've managed to put on since Christmas.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

Great pictures! And thanks for the ones you sent me - Larkyn is just too cute!

BTW, you've been tagged!(again!) Drop by my blog for your instructions!

Jake and Taryn said...

Very cute pictures...and very cute family! :)

Danielle Moss said...

Hi. I follow a lot of the Chinese adoption blogs and came across yours today. Your family is beautiful.

I especially love that last photo. Larkyn is so cute!

Danielle