My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, January 11, 2008

I Just Had to Have Her!!!

So here is the story. I was out yesterday and found myself in this amazing Toy Store. While I was talking to the sales clerk, I noticed this stunning Asian Doll. I commented on how beautiful she was to the clerk. The sales clerk agreed and shook her head telling me that out of all the custom dolls this Christmas she was the only one that didn't sell. Well that was that, I had to have this doll for Larkyn.
She's just gorgeous.. the detail and workman ship are wonderful. I just can't stop looking at her perfect face those long eye lashes that are not painted but are real and she has a long bread down her back.





4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

What a beautiful doll!
Have a great time at the concert!

RoLo said...

She is beautiful

C's Mom said...

That doll is stunning - I would have snapped her up too!

Shirley said...

She is so beautiful..I never seen one like that!!