My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some One Pinch Me!!!!

So here's the Story... three years ago while Madonna had her Confessions on the Dance Floor tour my husband surprised me with two tickets in Vegas to see the concert. I was more then excited, Madonna and Vegas who could ask for more.

The day finally arrived I was packed and ready to go... We said our goodbyes to the kids and off to the airport we went. We managed to leave in plenty of time but the traffic was horrendous and for some reason my husband thought the time for departure was later. So once we arrive at the airport we had a nice diner. After finishing my husband double checked the ticket and that's when her realized the departure time was sooner rather then later... So we checked in and then proceeded to US customs. Now before I finish let me tell you we have been to the states many times before, but on this day as we ran thought customs looking rather stressed the officer there must have decided to make our day even worse. You see my husband has a funny kind of citizenship he was born in France but has a Canadian passport. This has never been a problem before but on this day the customs officer decided to make it a big problem and refused to allow my husband into the states. I don't know if anyone out there has ever had to deal with custom officers but they can be very scary people when the want to be. I even tried the tear thing and all they did was say that I was welcome to go but my husband was not. To this day I don't understand why all of a sudden they decided to make this an issue and since this incident my husband has rectify the problem... But I was in shock at the time,, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

As you can imagine my husband felt terrible and he promised me that if she ever had another tour that he would do just about anything to get me there to see it.

As luck would have Madonna starts her Sticky & Sweet Tour this fall, and you guessed it I AM GOING!!!

Here's the layout of the stage at BC Place. Pay particular attention to section A4.


Now here's my ticket.... Notice anything ... do you see an A4 anywhere on this ticket??? Look closely!!! Right there in the top right corner FLR - A4. OMG... I will be so close I will be able to smell her!!!!

Thank -You soooo much David!!!!!!


5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise for you! If you need a place to stay, or want to come by for coffee/supper, we would love to see you. Of course I totally understand if it doesn't work out.

Phyllis :)

Brandi said...

How exciting!! I am sure you have started the count down already!

Shirley said...

Ok...I am SOOOOOOO speechless..Totally love Madonna and did see her...when you didn't..haha!! So..if something may go wrong with hubby's ticket..for instance you mail it to me on accident..I will be there in a flash! So, so, so jealous about those seats..I have never been that close to her. She puts on one awesome show.Come on..send it to me..I can totally show you a good time..and I do have some awesome Madonna moves from the 80's...
Well..OK just have fun I guess!!

geminirn said...

WOW!!!!Good for you,great ticket,you will have a blast.Our prayers continue to include your dear friend.

Anonymous said...

You are so spoiled! I happen to know what those tickets cost and like I said, you are so spoiled...however you do deserve it!