My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Weekend

Our weekend was full of stuff to do... First off Ryker, Reegan, Larkyn and myself seem to have developed a cold, which totally sucks.
On Saturday Reegan had her Ballet performance with is a very big deal it's a three hour show from preschool dance classes right up to the Big girls... This is Reegans third year at Ballet and once again it just amazes me who she can get up on that big stage and do her stuff with the rest of her class. My sister is going to kill me because after I was seated I realized I didn't take one picture of her in her Ballet costume!!! (My Bad)
After her show we had a great time cooling off in the pool Saturday was a very warm day. Larkyn can now jump into the pool on her own from the steps.. The cutest thing is her life jacket instantly turns her over onto her back and while she floats off in to the deep end she waves and says Bye... Bye... I then launch a rescue mission and one of the kids bring her back to the steps were she rest for a second and jumps back in !!! I hope to get this on video soon.


Reegan and her friends down the street


David assuming his life guard position!!!

Ryker teaching Larkyn the basics of swimming above the water.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun..
LOVE the pictures..
I am sending you an email on where to get the blinking avatar..
She is great..
HUGS..

Anonymous said...

You are correct....I AM GOING TO KILL YOU for not taking pictures of my Little Angel in her tutu!!!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Looks like fun!
No pictures from the recital?! Maia would never have allowed that to happen! LOL