My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, June 19, 2008

One Year!!!

It will be one year this Sunday that we received Larkyn's referral. I knew the moment I saw that picture that this was the little girl we had been waiting for.


The day we finally got that call I had been at Reegans end of the year beach party for her preschool. David and I had been waiting for weeks to get the news... We new our referral was on it's way the CCAA and our coordinators confirmed this... so we waited.


Here she is posing with her referral picture.








Our beautiful girl


For all those people out there still waiting for their referral, your day is coming. Your wait is longer then ours and I can't imagine if we were still waiting how hard it would be. But once your referral comes it won't matter anymore because you will finally have your little one.




6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Oh Wendy!! Isnt it hard to believe its been a year already. Soon we will be celebrating our 1 year as a family. Time has flown by!!!

Larkyn is soooooo beautiful. I just love her!! She has grown so much and you can just see her "sparkle" of hapiness in her eyes!!! She is just perfect!!!!

Hope to see you this summer. August we are coming your way.......I'll keep you posted!!!!

HUGS

geminirn said...

Happy 1year forever family day....and what a true beauty she is,simply ADORABLE!!

Tracey and Mike said...

WOW! Has Larkyn ever grown up!! What a doll!! Can't wait to see her in person again in July! (and meet Reegan & Ryker too!)

Shirley said...

She is absolutley beautiful Wendy. How they grow so fast!!! You are so right on the waiting..you wait and wait..and when that little girl gets put in your arms..you forget all about it..Well said!!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how she has flourished in just one year, due in no small part to the wonderful love and care from her family. Our family is truly blessed to have her!!!!

Kim said...

Happy 1 year...
She is soooo beautiful..
It is amazing how much they change in a year..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS