My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Husbands Idea Of A Healthy Snack

So I was busy upstairs putting away the laundry, and the kids were asking for a snack. I instructed David to get the kids a snack and assumed he would get them something healthy.

You will notice that our son was given the correct snack option.

These two little girls are defiantly a Daddy's Girl!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Once she has had that taste...too cute. (I'd be the same way)

JinXiu said...

too funny

Anonymous said...

Such discrimination!!!! Ryker should REBEL!!!! Well Mom, it's up to you to even things out for Ryker!

Anonymous said...

ha ha!

well done "son" for the healthy choice :)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Leaving a Daddy in charge of getting a healthy snack...nope not gonna happen!
Now they are daddy's bestest friend!
By the way my profile now links to my blog..if you hadn't posted before trying to find me I would never have known!