My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Way To Go Reegan

Finally a new post... Sorry for taking so long.


Thanks to everyone who commented and said Hi.. or Hello on my last post. It's great to hear from you guys.





I had to show you what Reegan can now do in Gymnastics... She loves the un-even bars and did this jump over and over for the last 15 minuets of the class. She even managed to do it without the help of her instructors hand a few times.


The somersault on the balance beam was new this week!!!


She's the best!!!


Enjoy

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love watching her....she has so much upper body strength!

OH MY #6 said...

wonderful! thank you, for sharing this.

Have a good weekend.

Lea
xo

JinXiu said...

Congratulations

what a star

Anonymous said...

Nice moves. Hey good video technique, Wendy. Becoming a movie-maker aren't you? I'll look forward to your first full length feature!

cousin Nancy