My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ryker Doing His Best At The Butterfly

Honestly is the Butterfly not the most ridiculous swimming stroke. Just look at my guy, he's about to drown. He tells me it's very hard but he still keeps trying his best. I have NO doubt he will be able to do this stroke.

I was lucky enough to even get this video... I was unaware that you are NO allowed to take photos or video's at the YMCA. What is wrong with this world!!! Apparently I could be a pervert ... I told them I would be more then happy to show them my video after his lesson, but rules are rules... I will tell you he kick butt with his front stroke, but the video police stopped me before I could get it on tape.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryker!! Look out Phelps....here comes Ryker Man!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think he's doing a great job. That is too bad about the filming rule. Perhaps they'll have a parents' day at the end of the session when you're allowed to bring cameras? I think that's what many places do now.

Nancy

RoLo said...

I could never get that stroke perfected, it is very difficult. Well done to Ryker for giving it his best.