My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, October 20, 2008

With each of my children I have seen there individual talents. Larkyn's since day one LOVE's music. She loves to dance to music and she sings as often as she can. Now she had decided to take up a musical instrument!!!

Enjoy

8 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

"T" said...

She needs to move down here to Texas if's she's gonna play that. We'll get her a fiddle while were at it.

Deb said...

Ha ha! I loved it! So cute that she thought you were taking her picture and said "Cheese"!
Can't miss a photo op!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I am thinking that it sounds very bluesy!

Anonymous said...

OMG.....she is just beyond cute!

Brandi said...

Maybe someday she will be a musician. I noticed your concernt is not very far away now!! hope you have a great time

Brandi

Shari said...

Hey Wendy!

That was too cute! :)

Great to hear from you! Yes, my bid hysterectomy day is only 14 days away...I'm getting pretty nervous...and this is the "easy" surgery! I still don't have a date on the mastectomony and reconstruction yet...we're hoping it'll be over the winter. I still haven't had my appt. with the plastic surgeons yet. I'm hoping for no implants and having recon done using my own belly fat. I'll know more once I see them and they'll know if I'm a candidate for that type of recon or not...fingers crossed I am; I'd love to have the tummy tuck that goes along with it! :)

I'll try post an update on my blog shortly after surgery...if not, Tracey can keep you posted.

How's things with you?

Kim said...

TOOOO Cute..
Have a Great Week...

RoLo said...

oh my goodness she is so precious and so talented............Adia does the same now when we try to take candid pics, she looks up and says Cheese and then tries to come around to see herself.