My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, September 22, 2008

Just a Friendly Reminder!!!

Just a Friendly Reminder that I Love to hear those comments... Even from those lurker's out there and I know your out there "KATE K." Just to name one. LOL
It's that time again when I ask for you all to say hi.. or hello... or ... It's me... or... Good Day!!!
Wendy

10 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Kim said...

I am sorry.. I check in all the time but don't always leave comments..
Have a Great Week..
Hugs...

C's Mom said...

Howdy ;0)

Tracey and Mike said...

I'm not a lurker, but I'll still say hi! Hope you're getting, and enjoying, this same beautiful fall weather we are here in Ontario!

Anonymous said...

I'm here I'm here just catching up on your news!

Shari said...

Ok, I admit it...I'm a lurker sometimes. I quickly pop in but don't always have time to leave a comment...so I am now.

HI WENDY!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well with you.

Hugs,
Shari

4D said...

Always here...God Bless Bloglines!

Keep smilin!

4D said...

Always here...God Bless Bloglines!

Keep smilin!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

hey!
I guess you got my blog address from Doris and Julie..I saw there comments from the post below.
Or here's my email address:
elisaproctor@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Okay, now that we've commented, how about something new to comment on?

French Marianne said...

Hi !
Checking Larkin's blog, from times to times as she is our Ninon's Canadian cousin.
Oooops, by the way, would you mind telling me how many of Xuwen babies were adopted within your group in Septmber 2007. Trying to hold a database on Xuwen discussion group and Larkyn's group is still unfilled.
Many thanks in advance. Best regards. mlpoullain[at]yahoo.fr