My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Back To School

Just look at this young man. Ryker is off to grade nine, last year in Junior High he looks so handsome in his uniform!

Reegan's been having some doubt's about going to grade one. She's not to sure about staying all day and eating her lunch at school. Last night she was out of bed three times with yet another question about the first day in grade one and what would it be like. Our morning didn't start off bad she got up, eat her breakfast and off we went.. Everything was going well until she found out her best friend was NOT in her class!! I could tell by just looking at her that the tears were about to fall. After a few moments off to the side with some reassuring hugs she finally agreed to line up with the rest of her class, that's when she realized that two of her OTHER best friends were in her class and to top it off her grade one teacher was the one she really.. really.. wanted.


TWO DOWN

ONE MORE TO GO!!!



Don't grow up too fast Baby Girl!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

I second that! Not too fast!

lea
xo

JinXiu said...

Hi

My name is Staci. Mom to Emilee from Xuwen. I just found out from Marianne of France that your daughter is also from Xuwen. When did you adopt her. She is so beautiful as are the rest of your children.

Take care

staci

JinXiu said...

Jospey@aol.com

RoLo said...

He looks very distinguished in his uniform, in South Africa we all wear uniforms, so this is more what I am used to seeing.

WOW I think you have a future olympian in your house.

I really like that little table and chairs set????

Anonymous said...

Happy back to school!!!