My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Construction!!!



I while back I posted about all the renovations that we had started over two years ago. Progress at that time was little to none. I am happy to say that things are slowly getting finished. Last week the railing around the pool finally went up... I will download pictures next time of the finished job.

Larkyn enjoyed digging holes with daddy and Ryker and then afterwards Ryker gave Larkyn a ride in the wheel barrel.



This weekend my kitchen is being worked on... We have had the cabinets for over a year now but finally we managed to get them installed. We now need to order the counter top and pick out the sink. I have to take the blame for those things not being done. I just haven't been able to get my act together on this. I will post pictures when it's all finished.


As for the bathrooms the tile is now done but not much more has been done on that front.


Slowly we are making some head way...

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Renovations are a little tricky with kids.
Things don't excatly got at full speed!
I struggle just getting the hosework done with my two around!

OH MY #6 said...

Renos are horrible. I am in the middle of it too! Just get it done, I say!

Lea
xo