My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Progress Pictures

The Kitchen

My new command post for blogging. We added this built in desk, it used to be just the wall. When it's finished it will have a granite top to match the counter tops, and tile around the back.

A warmer feel!!! With the white cabinets gone and the new microwave built in our kitchen has a warmer feel to it. The new island is to go in this weekend. I will have a plywood island counter top for a few weeks until the granite arrives.

The Backyard

I can now relax a little. With the pool now fenced in The kids can now play on the grass without me having to be outside with them at all times. David did an excellent job with the deck, there are still a few little jobs around the deck that need to be finished, in the end there will be lights on the steps as well.

9 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

It is really beautiful.

Lea
xo

Brandi said...

It looks awesome Wendy!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wendy, your place looks great! I'm sure the fence must be a huge relief. I hope you enjoy your new kitchen, too. It is super.

Anonymous said...

The backyard looks fantastic! Like I said before, I need my brother-in-law and his contacts here in Ontario.

As for the Kitchen...GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the island and countertop...GOOD JOB

JinXiu said...

what a beautiful house


staci

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL....

Shirley said...

Gorgeous...I will be waiting for my invite next summer..pool area looks great..I'll bring the Pina Colada's!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely!

Do you live in BC or AB? I'm trying to figure out adoption laws per province in anticipation!!

Thanks for the R video. Really interesting!

Tracey and Mike said...

Nice! It looks great!