My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Could It Be????

Since the beginning of summer Larkyn has had these on her off and on again. When I first saw them in July... there were only one or two here and there and I assumed they were mosquito bits. As the summer continued they would appear and then disappear. Some days she would have just one or two and other days many all over her body...

In the last two weeks it's gotten EXTREMELY bad. Keeping her up at night's crying from the itch. Our family doctor has referred us to a dermatologist next Tuesday to figure out what this is.

I can't for figure out what it could be... Her diet hasn't changed and I haven't changed soap's or detergents... They really look like little bug bits, I just hope it's not some sort of parasite!!!

Our poor Baby Girl

6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

That is odd. Virus?

Lea
xo

Brandi said...

Poor girl! Let us know what it is when you find out.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

A couple of them look like bug bites and the rest look like some kind of allergic rash..?

Anonymous said...

Poor wee thing! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the dermotologist can figured out quickly what it is.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I've had my share of odd lumps/bumps, they are not nice!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how terrible! Do you think it could be an allergy? Rachel just suddenly became "allergic" to milk one day. It turns out that a huge percentage of Asian kids have this...who knows about Larkyn. Do you have to wait a long time for your appointment?