My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I HAVE A SICK LAPTOP

Well it appears that my laptop is sick... it has some sort of virus and has been taken away to be fixed... I am having to use my son's laptop in the meantime to check email etc., I just can't seem to get into blogging on someone else laptop... It's a personal thing I guess!! It should be back by this Friday... So keep your fingers crossed...
Merry Christmas

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

this is terrible. You will be missed.

Lea
xo

JinXiu said...

ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH WE MISS TECHNOLOGY WHEN ITS GONE

HOPE YOUR LAP TOP FEELS BETTER

WE MISS YOU BOTH

Anonymous said...

Is your laptop still sick? I thought the guy was at your place fixing it the other night.

Shari said...

Hope you got your sick laptop fixed!!! I just wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

All the best!
Luv & Hugs,
Shari

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Egads it's the 21st and you are still not back...either it's a bad virus and you are running around crazy trying to get stuff ready for Christmas!