My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Ho Ho Ho

Well after waiting 356 days Christmas Eve was finally here. We spent the evening at David's parents home... All of his brother's and sister's were there as well as the kids cousin's. Once we got home I allowed the kids to open two special present each... New Christmas PJ's!!!! Then I made them sit in front of the tree for a picture.

Reegan and Larkyn opening there stockings.
I've been bless with children who know that sleeping in on Christmas morning is a good thing!!! The kids finally got up around 8am so we were all well rested and ready to take on the tree.

All of David's family came to our house in the morning and we all opened our gifts together... There was a lot of chaos and tones of mess.. but fun was had by all. My dear sister joined on skype.


Ryker Man... Got his beloved Nerf Gun.. He was a very happy boy!!


More Present!!!!

Larkyn Aunt's Kate (who happens to be a lurker on my blog) gave Larkyn her favorite gift... Her very own bike. She would not get off it and when she did she would not take her helmet off. After she went to bed I was finally able to put her bike downstairs so that in the morning she could ride it down there. She's not to good at steering it yet and our walls were taking a beating.


David's mom and dad gave Larkyn this lovely Chinese outfit... I love the little shoes!!!

Larkyn and Mommy


Ryker and Mommy

Me and My Honey

I want so much to thank my sister in-law Tracey for a wonderful Christmas dinner. It really was great to be with the family over Christmas.


PS: before I forget... My dear brother in law made a very cheeky comment on Christmas Eve about people who blog need to get themselves a JOB!!!!! I think if he says something like that again I might have to give all you guys his email address and you can all send him a cheeky email. LOL

Here's a picture of my brother in-law... He looks happy now but watch out Mr. Anti Blogger!!!! Ha Ha Ha

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Wendy. Your hair is getting long - lovely! The kids look happy. It was GREAT to talk to you this morning. Thanks for so being so very thoughtful!

Phyllis

JinXiu said...

what great christmas photos. It looks like you all had a blast. I especially love the picture of Larkyn and yourself.

Bows:

I bought the bows on ebay
type in big botique bows and looks what pops up

happy holidyas

staci

OH MY #6 said...

Hey friend, Merry Christmas.

It all looks awesome and we have the same Christmas jammy thing here!

Lea
xo

PS. I don't do my own BLOG sorry, I can't help you!

geminirn said...

Hey great photos and looks like you all had a delightful Christmas.Meag has the same PJ's as Larkyn.....nice and cozy.

Hope you have a great time ringing in the New Year!

S x 4 said...

Great Pictures - Wow has Larkyn ever changed too! Reegan and Ryker look great too! See you in the New Year? Miss you guys!

Stephanie, Steve and Shaelyn