My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Laptop Blues But Finally I'm Back!!!

Well They finally fixed my beloved Laptop... but not without some casualties. It would appear that my computer was infected with some very bad viruses.. and yes I had ant virus on my laptop... We think that one of my little darlings might have allowed it in when they were using my computer.... Errrrr
I still don't have any sound which sucks.. but at least I can now check email, post on my blog etc.,
I was fortunate enough to have had an external hard drive for back ups so most was restored...
We have been busy getting ready for the Holiday Season... Larkyn has been enjoying her reindeer antlers

This past Saturday Reegan spent the afternoon with her grandmother... What a great time Reegan had... David's mom is just the best... They did crafts and decorated gingerbread cookies. The best was this amazing candy Christmas tree...




My son shocked me by cleaning his bedroom last weekend. I can't remember the last time I saw his bedroom floor... Actually there has been a few changes in his behaviour lately... He's taking a shower sometimes twice a day... He's brushing his teeth the correct way... His hair must be just right before he leaves the house... I have some theories but I think the best conclusion would be a GIRL !!! Yikes!!!!!

Just Check out this bedroom!!!

Sunday evening was decorating the family Christmas Tree... Larkyn was very into to it this year. When I think back to last Christmas Larkyn had only been with us for 4 months, I'm sure she was shelled shocked by Christmas and all the hustle and bustle... This year she as cute as can be listening to Christmas stories and saying Ho Ho Ho.

On the Kitchen front.. things have been going well... We didn't think our granite counter top would be in before Christmas, so when they called last Thursday and said they were coming on Friday to install our counter, we almost feel off our chairs... Then on Friday the Urban Barn called to tell us our stools were in, they weren't suppose to be here until the end of January... Some times things just work out... I guess Christmas really is a time for miracles. We don't have the stools yet but here's some pictures of the counter top.

6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

The tree look great (as usual). Your picture in the livingroom is very crooked.

That countertop is GORGEOUS! I love the black sink.

OH MY #6 said...

it is all so beautiful. Love that candy tree.

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a blog! The counter top looks fantastic! Not too dark at all. The kids look GREAT and so very happy. May you have a very merry Christmas! Love, Phyllis

JinXiu said...

Dropping in to say Merry Christmas and all the best for 2009...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the candy tree what a great idea!

I also love your new countertop!

geminirn said...

LOVE THE NEW COUNTER TOP!!!!!!!And of course the photos of the adorable kiddo's too!