My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bullets

  • Over the last few months I have steadily gotten worse at keeping up on my posting or checking up on other blogs... I hope to do better in the new year.
  • Our weather man tell us that this is the most snow Calgary has had at Christmas time in over 50 years. I am loving every minute of the white stuff!!!
  • With all this snow do you think I can get my kids to go outside and play in it? "NO" The wining as they go outside to get some fresh air is unbelievable
  • When did mothers become the kids personal playmate??? When I was my kids age I happily played with all my new stuff at Christmas and barely saw my mom or dad except to eat meals.
  • I took my 13 year old son to the movie theater today for his first DATE!!! I am soo not ready for this part of my son's life. I could tell by the look on the girls mother's face she was not ready for this as well... But we both gave the kids there rules and waved good-bye as they went off to a movie.
  • We were given some Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Hot Chocolate for a Christmas gift... and I think I have died and gone to heaven.
  • Our kitchen is almost done, now I have to pick out the back splash and hood fan, then the cabinet guy can come back and finish all the crown moldings that still need to go up.



4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Deb said...

Sounds like your having a nice holiday. As for the kidlings playing outside, I'd be out there with em and then come in cozy up to the fire and drink your yummy heavenly hot chocolate!
Happy New Years Eve!
Best wishes in 2009!

Carolyn said...

Happy New Year, Wendy!
The kids look fabulous- I can't believe how big Ms. Larkyn is getting!
We just survived a kitchen renovation also. It was grueling, but worth the effort, I think.
Take care,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sister Dear. I still can't believe my nephew is old enough to "date". As I have said before, your kitchen is gorgeous, I can't wait to see it completed.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Happy New Year!

I am loving the sound of that hot chocolate!