My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally A New Post!!!!

Larkyn wearing her new hat from Aunt Debbie





My husband comes home the other day with THIS??? First I get the Wii fit for Christmas now he brings this home, am I missing something???? It's true that in this last year I have put on a few pounds (15lb to be exact) Do you think this is a hint????
Actually it's for my husband as well.. We are both going to try and get more exercise. Speaking about exercise let's talk about the Wii Fit. The first time I took the fit test it said my Wii Fit age was 63!!!! It wasn't until my mother took it and came up 43 that I decided I needed to take it again. The second time was much better putting my Wii Fit age at 38... There are some good things about the Wii Fit... it's FUN and 30 minuets goes by in a blink of an eye. I am hoping between the Elliptical trainer and the Wii Fit I will get back into shape again.


WISH ME LUCK!!!!!



Ryker and his Lovely Sarah

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

And, how is the WII fit? Do you love it?

AND, your children are adorable!
Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple Ryker and Sarah make! Your resort looks lovely, I can't wait until we leave in 26 days!

Good luck to you both with the "Fit" program