My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, January 18, 2009

How I LOVE The SUN!!!!

If I had lived in the time of the accent Mexican's I too would have worshiped the Sun God!!! Today was by far the warmest and suniest day. We visited Tulum today and finally we saw some iguana's... Tulum Temples seem to be there home and not a bad home it is.


Tomorrow is our last full day here... I plan to relax as much as possiable by the pool and ocean, eat as much gelato as one person can eat.

As the sun sets here in Cancun I wish everyone a wonderful evening!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

enjoy! More snow fell today while you where basking in the sun!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous place! Tell me, how do you get your pictures to be so large on your page, mine are never that large when they download.

I miss you, I'll be glad when I can gab to you on the phone again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your having an awesome time Wendy!! Can't wait to see more pics.

Brandi

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Looks amazing, what a view!

JinXiu said...

Beautiful