My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, January 23, 2009

Mac Vs PC


In the not too distant future I will be needing a new laptop. I have only worked on PC's and windows etc., But I would very much like to really look at the possibility of a Mac. Many things that drive me nuts about my PC, Mac owners tell me a Mac would solve those problems. I've also heard that it takes some time to adjust to a Mac if all your used to is a PC.

So I am putting it out there to my fellow bloggers, I am sure some of you are Mac owner's. What are the pros and con's? What do you Love about your Mac???

Please let me know!!!!!

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Deb said...

Can't help you sorry.
I'll be interested to see what others say.
Have a good weekend Wendy.

OH MY #6 said...

can't help you with this! Not a MAC owner.

But, glad you got home safe and sound.

Lea
xo