My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Safe And Sound

Our Last Night!

We are home!!!

Once again David parents did a great job loving and looking after our children. I think the kids tired them out this time and I am not sure if in the future they will be up for a week long task of looking after them. They truly are wonderful People!!!
Ryker was happy to see us, Reegan was all hugs and kisses the next morning when she woke up. Our wee Larkyn was just getting a cold the night we arrived home and since then has been running a pretty good fever. Yesterday was a tense day, because when she woke up her diaper was as dry as a bone and remained that way until nap time. She was refusing anything we offered her. Finally we managed to get some pop down her and finally a good wet diaper. Today she's still not great but she's drinking and eating better. She's been up off and on in the night since we got home "There's goes all the sleep I managed to get caught up on while in Mexico?!?!?!"

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Deb said...

Wow I just went threw your last few posts. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I love the color of the water in the ocean! Almost looks like pool water! Hope you had lots of rest.

Anonymous said...

You both look very relaxed!