My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cancun Here We Come!!!

So this is VERY last minute... About a week after Christmas my husband gets on the band wagon to go some place warm...

Well here is is "The Royal In Canun" It will be just the two of us, seven wonderful days of sleeping in... relaxing on the beach... and listening to the waves!!!! This trip has come on so suddenly, I don't think it has totally sunk in yet.

We leave THIS Monday!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

May I come? ! It looks wonderful! Enjoy!

lea
xo

Anonymous said...

Ya! Your trip sounds like it will be GREAT! I hope that you and Dave will have a lovely time.

Phyllis

JinXiu said...

have fun

cant wait to hear all about it

staci

geminirn said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!