My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Last Full Day In Cancun Mexico

Me Enjoying The Warm Water's

Today was the hottest and sunniest day so far. After waking up at an obnoxous time, we made our way to the buffet breakfast. Before I forget the food at this resort has been outstanding, EVEN David like's it and if you know my husband then you know he's very picky. So... where was I... Oh yes eating a lovely breakfast.... After we had eaten we changed and went out to the beach... Our first stop was the ocean which the day before my husband tried to entice me into
but was having NO part of it ... the sun was going down and the temp had dropped!!! "Yes I am a panzy"

But today was a very different story... David swam with me for about an hour then up to the room he went while I spent the entire afternoon lying in my cabana with a good book a cool drink and the pools and ocean to cool me off. David took these pictures from our balcany.

Me Again In The Ocean

We leave tomorrow at 3pm and arrive home around 9pm... It's been a wonderful vacation... one that was soo needed!!!!!!


Advertising for SENOR FROGS

Some Guy On A Jet Ski

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

safe journey.

Lea
xo

JinXiu said...

what beautfiul photos

pure paradise

Anonymous said...

That water looks so inviting! Good for you for jumping in. David liked the food? Wow, that is saying a lot.

geminirn said...

Hey girl looks like you had a wonderful trip,great photos,safe trip back.

Freezing in Canada...he he!