My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Results Are In

No surprise to me but all my blood work came back fine.

I am not giving up just yet. A good friend of mine suggested a Doctor that she had been going to who specializes in hormone replacement and more importantly bio-identical hormone replacement. The name of the clinic is called Chronos Apolla http://www.chronosapollo.com/

Here is just a sample of some of the systems, I have 4 out of 5 of these symptoms.

STRESS AFFECTS YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. When you don't have all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients you need you cannot make hormones.
When you don't have the right hormone balance, your WHOLE BODY works at less than 100% AND THE PROCESS OF AGING IS ACCELERATED.

So, if you have ever wondered why people look older when they are stressed - now you know!
If you have ever heard of skinny, active, healthy people dropping dead of a heart attack, or getting cancer - stress and hormone imbalance are to blame.

SYMPTOMS TO WATCH FOR THAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE:
Loss of spontaneity:
- Are you less able to jump up and do something on the spur of the moment? Many people dismiss this as being busy. Pay attention to this.

Loss of interest in things you usually enjoy, including sex.
- Often accompanied by fatigue, you may mistakenly think you are just too tired. Think about this carefully: did your 'GET-UP-'N'-GO'get up and go without you???
Often described as loss of passion and zest for life.

Unexplained fatigue
- You wake up tired, and no amount of rest makes you feel more energetic. You function at a much lower steam than you used to.

Cravings
- For salt (savoury foods) or sugar.

Dizziness
- when you change position quickly.

Memory
- Are you able to remember as well as 5-10 years ago?
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia risk is increased in people who are under high stress.

These are just some of the results from long standing stress.

I really don't know if any of this is going to work but I have to try something and right now this really make sense.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Look after yourself my friend.

Lea
xo

Phyllis said...

Keep us posted if this works...I really hope you find something that fits you!

Phyllis

Deb said...

Oh ghosh I'm doomed....