My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

This past Sunday we had a wonderful brunch at Heritage Park... This park is one of my most favorite places. It's an historical village with old buildings and horse drawn carriages. It's just magical this time of the year. We went with David's side of the family.

Larkyn got to open her first gift!!!


David and Larkyn at Heritage Park.

Has it really been week since my last post??? My sister has been kind enough to remind me of this. It's seem like every time I want to sit down at the computer I remember something that urgently needs to be done. Lots has been happening for the past week... Reegan is getting more excited by the day as Christmas approaches. Ryker is literally counting the seconds until school is over. Larkyn is on the verge of walking and getting very busy with getting into cupboards climbing stairs Oh yes did I also mention she starting to protest when I won't let her do what she wants to.!!!!!!

I am proud to say that this year I have gotten all my gifts wrapped before the 24th of December.
I really hope I post before Christmas Eve but just in case I don't I really want to Wish my friends, family, fellow bloggers and all those Lurkers out there a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! You all have been so great and you kind words and support over this past year have ment the world to me.

This picture makes me sad... This is the amount of snow at my sisters home in Ontario. I soo miss that amount of snow. Calgary in general doesn't get a lot of the white stuff and when we do it melts away soon after.

OMG how cute is this. Reegans kindergarten class made these nativity scenes from graham crackers, marshmallows and gummy bears. I especially love the gummy bear baby Jesus and the marshmallow sheep.
Oh the things you realize you've been missing when you don't want to eat solid foods. Larkyn finally realized her true love of a candy cane.
Remember when I told you that Larkyn just loved this fabric tube. Well she has not been the only one. The cats especially Chloe spend hours either sleeping in it or chasing each other in and around it.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

Merry Chrismtmas to you too if I don't manage to post something beforehand. I LOVE that nativity! And I think I might need to get us one of those tubes. We need something to keep that naughty kitty of ours out of trouble...

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas!!! We haven't opened your gifts yet. Unfortunately, we all have had the flu. We are at the tail end of it, but just weren't up to it on Saturday, so figured since we were late, we might as well wait for Christmas!

The nativity scene is such a great idea! Very cute! Love the picture of the girls with the candy canes. Has Larkyn discovered chocolate yet? Aidan's newest favorite word!!!

Hope you all have a very special day tomorrow. We will be thinking of you!

4D said...

Happy, happy to you and yours!

Keep smilin!