My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Todays Events

Well today was the day to visit Santa. After seeing many pictures of babies screaming there heads off after being placed on Santa's knee I was convinced that I to would have one of these pictures. Boy was I surprised when not only was she very interested in Santa but she actually walked up to were Ryker and Reegan who were already sitting on his knee... and when I put her on Santa's lap she just stared at him... We had to call her to get her attention for the picture... Not a tear or a scream.. Boy was I impressed !!!

We put Ryker's train around the tree this year... He will spends hours just watching it go around and around !!




I brought out our fabric tube today.. Larkyn just loved it. She especially enjoyed it when the cats started jumping at her from the outside while she sat on the inside.



We received a big box of Christmas gifts from my sister and her husband today.. The kids had a blast playing with the box.




Our little Larkyn tried her first grilled cheese sandwich today... In the last two days she has been trying almost everything.








4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

That cloth tube looks very oriental in colour.....Larkyn looks marvelous in it!

I just love how creative kids are with simple things like a cardboard box.

Tracey and Mike said...

Yay for Larkyn ... a great first visit with Santa and grilled cheese!

RoLo said...

Looks like everyone had fun

Anonymous said...

Okay, you're about a week behind.....I am sure something has gone on in your household the past 7 days....inquiring minds want to know EVERYTHING!