My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Miss Reegan comes upstairs with her zippy track on her head... Personally I think fashion is in her future. She's a very creative young girl. So less then two weeks left until Christmas, I was out today finishing up some shopping... Reegan and Larkyn have been so easy to buy for, but Ryker has been more of a challenge. At almost 13 years of age he's starting to ask questions about the BIG guy in the RED suite!!! Personally I don't understand why anyone needs to question Santa... you believe and you get gifts sounds simple.. why jeopardize a good thing. I plan on taking the kids to see Santa this week and I asked Ryker if he wanted to go or did he just want to write a letter.... He pondered this for a few moments and then advised me that he wanted to come but ONLY because this was Larkyn's first time and he wanted to be there. I just love that boy.


Larkyn in just a day has now managed to walk with and sit on her walker... She can use a sippy cup now, and she's mimicking things. The other day I caught her with my hairdryer she was trying with all her might to pick it up and put it to her head. She's trying more foods... Today she tried and enjoyed some pizza crust.

I want to apologize for not blogging as often... I seem to be very busy these days... I can't quite pinpoint what is actually taking up all my time. But at the end of the day all I know is I don't have time to blog like I did a month ago....

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

You've got two stylin chicklets there! Watch out Momma! ;)

Tao's Mommy said...

She looks like she has fun with that walker. I think you have convinced me to go and buy one for my nephew Brogan. I have been looking at that for months, and now after seeing Larkyn with it....looks like it would be perfect!!!

HEY...no explaining on the lack of blogging. Your doing great!! We are all busy "Tis the season"!!!!

Anonymous said...

As for Reegan's fashionista, plaid and leopard print? Hmmm, maybe a bit of work to do there, but I love the sombrero/scarg ensemble.