My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Do I look like a should be wearing these things????

Larkyn managed to give us a smile once she realized how cute she looked...

When I was little I always had my own Christmas tree to decorate.. I have kept this tradition going.. Ryker has his tree to decorate and put up and now Reegan has her's... and when Larkyn gets old enough she will get one as well.


6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Kim said...

Cute pictures...
love the little reindeer ant.
Love their own Christmas trees...
TOO CUTE...

RoLo said...

I love that tradition, my sister just started that with our nephew he is 3 and is really enjoying this festive season. I just love the song playing:) Im a huge fan of these "old" christmas songs Go Bing Go.

Shirley said...

I tried that with Olivia..wanted no part of anything on her head..tried Santa hat too..notta!!
Pictures look great..Yes my Ally also had her own tree in her room..and Olivia will also some day. Thanks for sharing..Larkyn is adorable!!Also Reegan and Ryker..

Anonymous said...

My Little Angel and my Little China Doll just keep getting cuter by the day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of Reegan's finished product? What about Ryker's tree?

Tao's Mommy said...

Thats a neat tradition with the kids having their own trees!!! I love Larkyn's PJ's.....Miss Channing has the exact same. I bought her (& Hunter & Brogan) a pair each to wear on Christmas....I cant wait to see them in the matching jammies!!
P.S- I think we would have a blast shopping together....seems we have the same taste!!