My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Thank You Tracey, Mike, Olivia, Maia and Ran




Our travel group decided to do a gift exchange this Christmas and we would all open our gifts on the same day. We decided December 22 would be a good day. Our package arrived over a week ago but I managed to keep those little hands off them.

Tracey, Mike, Olivia, Maia and Ran gave Larkyn a wonderful sippy cup and this beautiful growth chart make out of material. They were also kind enough to remember both Ryker and Reegan and gave then each a wonderful chocolate lolly pop.


HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!









5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Shirley said...

Oh..so can't wait for Christmas day with our new family!! I think I am more excited than the kiddies..ENJOY!!

4D said...

Happy, happy to you and yours!

Keep smilin!

Carolyn said...

Hey, Wendy- we received your card- the pic of the children was lovely! Sorry to not have reciprocated- I wasn't the most orgnanizws this year for some reason... Best wishes for the New Year!

Sandra said...

Hope you had a great Christmas. I got your card today. Thank you so much, you are very sweet :-)

RoLo said...

that is a lovely idea