My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do You Like My New Do????

I was a little shocked to say the least when my husband came to me the other day and suggested I get Larkyn's Hair cut.
So this morning Reegan, Larkyn and myself went to Beaner's for the first cut. I new that taking pictures would be out of the question... I mean how can I take a picture when I'm holding a screaming baby.
Larkyn did not let me down... The trauma first started when I needed to hand to her the stylist for just a second. Her reaction only reassured me that Larkyn has certainly bonded to me.
While I was sitting on a child size rocking horse holding her and comforting her she cried and cried... The poor thing,, we only managed to trim the bangs and once she could finally turn around and get a good cuddle from me she was A. O.K.

In the end I think her new do looks fantastic.




6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Shirley said...

She looks soooo cute with her haircut..Olivia bangs..are really long..I'm debating on whether I want to grow them out..and just cut them while she is little.
Either way they are soooo adorable..Drop me a line some time through email..
allysmum@aol.com

C's Mom said...

Love it! What a cutie :0)

Liu said...

my my i am the jealous one! she is absolutely adorable. instant favorite. Love her do!!!! how I wish Adele has a little more hair, she's still quite bald like a baby. Never have to cut her hair coz no hair to cut...hahahah.

Kim said...

Love the haircut...
Larkyn is adorable..
Kim

4D said...

Cute new do!

Keep smilin!

Tracey and Mike said...

Larkyn's hair looks great! What's with these men?! The other night Mike was telling me he thinks Ran needs a cut! (her hair is no longer than Larkyn's!)