My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, November 9, 2007

So this week our little Larkyn has accomplished the stairs, which means the gates went up. I have a house of hurdles now and every time Reegan wants to go up stairs I have to pick her up and help her over the gates...

This week I believe Larkyn actually said ma ma and ment me... Up until this week when she said ma ma or da da I assumed she was just saying the sounds... One evening I woke up in the middle of the night to hear her crying, by the time I got to her bedroom door she was standing up in her crib calling Ma Ma... She has started to give kisses as well, Larkyn changes each day it just amazing to watch her.

Our best helper the big sister is proving to amaze me each day as well. Larkyn just light's up when Reegan walks into the room... She knows that her big sister will think up something fun to do... whether it's hid and seek or just letting her crawl all over her on the floor.

I hope everyone out there is doing great and enjoy your weekend!!!!

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: