My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, November 19, 2007







So Christmas came early for Miss Larkyn this weekend. I was my intention to get this for her for Christmas but her daddy had other plans. Larkyn has been furniture walking for weeks now and loves it when we hold her hands and she can walk around. So David told me to get her a walker NOW instead of waiting until Christmas. This walker talks, sings, and lights up. Right now she enjoys sitting behind it and playing with all the buttons. I hope she realizes that she can actually walk behind it as well.


Saturday night my son lies down for a snuggle with the cat in the cat's bed. The next thing we know he's out like a light. I'm not sure Chloe appreciated the intrusion.







1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

aaaah I love the photo of DS cuddling with Kitty, that is precious.