My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, November 15, 2007

19 1/2 pounds

Larkyn went to see the doctor today. He wanted to see her after three months. She's gained two pounds Yippeee!!!! All her blood work was fine as well. There is still some concern with her ECG.. and wants it done again in three months to determine if further testing is needed.

I am confident that in the end all will be well .

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

19 1/2 pounds....WOW....Larkyn is really eating!!! She is too cute!!! Good to hear her bloodwork is all OK, and I hope next time you see her doctor that the ECG will be OK too!!! What are their concerns? We will keep Larkyn in our thoughts & prayers!!!
Take care & sending HUGS!!!

P.S- I love coming to your blog!! I always have to sit here, cry and listen to song.....the song is too perfect!!!

Shirley said...

Gained 2 lbs..Yippee..see what those McDonalds trips will do for ya...Hope all is well!!!