My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Three Months Today

I had forgotten how short her hair was


Our fist Day together!!!!

Three months,, 90 Days.. It's hard to beleive Larkyn has only been with us for that short of time. She feels like she's been apart of our family from the day she was born.

I was looking back at pictures of when we first received Larkyn and in some ways she has changed and in other's she's still the same.

At this time last year I had said to myself that we would finally have our daughter, but as the months ticked by and still no referral I wondered. Even though the wait was frustrating I can't imagine not having THIS little girl. She was ment to be our daughter.

For all those out there who have adopted you know what I am feeling and talking about. For those of you who are still waiting, this day WILL come for you guys and when it does you will relize the waiting was ment for both you and your new child.





Look At Me Now!!!!

6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dave & Wendy!! Larkyn has come such a long ways and she looks so very happy, too!

Love,

Phyllis & Johannes

Kim said...

Great pictures..
Larkyn is adorable..
Can't wait till my day...
Love those eyes..
Hugs
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Reegan looks just like you with the make up on! A little freaky really! Weren't the kids scared by Ryker's costume? Abby would have been screaming, I'm sure! Love Larkyn's smiles!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that birthday cake!?

Tracey and Mike said...

She looks wonderful. It's amazing how far they come in such a short time. I agree - it seems like Ran has been with us forever.

AmyO said...

Oh what a sweet heart! Isn't amazing how fast the time goes? We've been home for 5 months already...so hard to believe!