My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Is Wrong With This World!!!!

I was just going through some of my favorite blogs when I went to http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com/ In the last post she gives you this link http://journeyforhannah.blogspot.com/ Here's what happening.. The US consulate in Guangzhou will not allow a mother and her adopted daughter to return to the US, The adoption has been finalized all the paper work is in order.. So you ask yourself WHY!!! Well if things could not be worse enough the reason they are not allowing it right now is because a few days ago her husband who was in China also, suddenly died!!!! Now not only is she dealing with the grief of loosing her partner but she my loose her little girl as well...

Please pray for this family and wish them a safe return....

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

This story is so sad, just makes us all think doesnt it.
I read an update that the ladies senator has been contacted and is helping her out.

Brenda said...

Thank you for your prayers!! They are so appreciated for this family.

I updated my blog this morning!

http://journeyforhannah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! That is absolutely awful! I can't imagine what that poor woman must be going through...the US should be absolutely ashamed of itself. It doesn't make any sense why they won't let her return, especially since her husband died.

Tracey and Mike said...

Great news - the US government has relented and they will reportedly be on their way home this weekend. I can't believe anyone ever questioned allowing the adoption to procede.

Anonymous said...

I just read her blog...she is coming home, but how desperately tragic the whole situation is!