My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, November 7, 2008

Reegan School Picture 2008

Things have sure changed. I remember having to sit at a desk, hold a pencil and smile for the camera because you only got one shot. Now you get to choose the colour of your back ground (As you can see Reegan choose purple "Big Surprise there") You have three poses to choose from and you can also have them printed in back and white or sepia tone. They will even take out any blemishes if you are old enough to have any.. Common people !!! When my kids are at the awkward age they need to be able to look back and see that both there mother and father had pimples as well. NOT TOUCH UP'S ALLOWED!!!!

7 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

so is just lovely!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

What a grown up young lady I have for a niece. This is a beautiful picture! Mine are in the mail right?

"T" said...

Well she does not need any touch up's. She is so very cute:)

JinXiu said...

what a beautfiul photo and a beautiful girl

I had to look back at my school phtotos and I laughed. your right one shot and they all look the same every year

tricia said...

What a lovely picture! How old are your children? Just found your blog....~Tricia (fellow Xuwen mommy)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

When we went to get a family pics done, I noticed Thomas had dirty feet and crumbs round his face, not sure how I missed that on the day but they stayed on the pictures!

Reegans photo looks great, no need for any changes there!

Deb said...

Awww cute!

I agree, and boy do I have some doozies from elementary school!
I always loved the boy ones with the Alfa Alfa hair sticking up!