My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Using the Potty




I am not a big believer in potty training... The truth is most parents who say that there wee ones are potty trained in truth are trained themselves. With both Ryker and Reegan I really didn't push them... I suggested the potty many times but it was really up to them and once they decided they wanted to do it was a done deal...
Well lately Miss Larkyn has been asking to use the potty, so far she usually goes in her diaper just before but at least she's making the connection.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Briana's Mom said...

Briana is just starting to make the connection too. She hasn't gone in the potty yet, but I am hoping in the not too distant future! I am not pushing her, but I have tried a couple of bribes. No dice. :)

OH MY #6 said...

And, that is a pretty impressive looking throne!

Lea
xo

PS drop by my BLOG for some fun.

PPS. love your new look!