My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, November 23, 2008

WAY To Go Ryker Man

This weekend Ryker's school had a wrestling tournament... In the past years Ryker really hasn't been all that keen on wrestling but he has tried it each year.. This year he's taken it on with gusto. Getting up twice a week for morning practices as well as attending two after school practices.

I am so proud of him... I actually started to cry when he won the second match and then when he walked up to get his medal... He looked so happy !!! I was beyond proud for him.

Your the best Ryker Man...

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ryker. I have tried to call a couple of times but you are a busy guy and aren't home. Uncle Jeff and I are SO PROUD OF YOU!!!....Mr. Gold Medal!