My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, November 7, 2008

So here's the deal... I have been horrible at posting lately... I don't even have a good excuse, it's pure laziness on my part... Once all three kids are finally in bed all I want to do is to veg in front of the TV and then go to bed...

I would be on the couch right now but my husband beat me to it, so I decided to add a new post.

Just some random pictures of what's been happening around here.


Two very lazy bums!!!

Ryker after a day of quadding with his dad!!!


These boots are made for working!!

I am soooo embarrassed

For Halloween Reegan was Hannah Montana. Larkyn refused to put her costume on and much to Ryker's dismay we told him he was too old for trick or treating, so he was the official door person and every time someone showed up at the door who was clearing older then Ryker both David and I heard about it.


A Good Hull!!!



5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

they are ALL very beautiful children.

Lea
xo

"T" said...

whats quadding?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! It is always nice to see little glimpses of what's going on in your life.

"T" said...

Oh so what you call quadding us our 4-wheeling or atv ing.

Brandi said...

Sounds exactly like me, can't wait till the kids are in bed so I can have some me time!! love the pics