My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, November 17, 2008

SPARKS

When I was this age we didn't even have Sparks... It was Brownies then girl guides etc., My mother tried to put me into Brownies, I think I lasted two meetings and then packed in my uniform and said enough of that!!! For me the best part of being in Brownies was eating the cookies you had to sell.

Then there's Reegan who has been bugging me since September to get her into to Sparks... After making the appropriate phone calls and filling in all the paperwork we got her in.

Did you guys know there's an entire store just for the Girl Guides??? I found out when I had to get her uniform. Did you also know that the Brownies uniform doesn't have any brown on it, it's orange and blue "What's With that????"

For me the most exciting part of this is that we now get first dibs on those COOKIES!!! No more waiting for them to come to our house ... Yum Yum...

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

I am very disappointed. No brown?

But your girl is very cute in her pink!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am old fashioned. I like the brown dresses with the pouch and the scarf. Although I know pink in her colour.

P.S. lovely afgan on the couch in the background, wherever did you get it?

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Sparks..I have never hear of them?

Like you when I was little it was Brownies the girl guides..although I never joined either of them!